How I Work With Clients
I focus on addressing the root cause of your struggles so you can experience true healing. Whether that root cause is stemming from diet, lifestyle, nutrient deficiencies or stress, I’ve got you covered. During our first session, we work together to develop a plan to get you both feeling and looking your best. I create a relationship with you so you know you have a practitioner who is invested in your long-term success.
Why I Love This Work
When you feel your best you can enjoy your life and show up as the best version of yourself for the ones you love.
Nutritional Therapy & Health Coaching Bundle
($1,195 plus the cost of lab work)
- 12 week program
- 90 minute Initial Consultation via Zoom to discuss goals, on-boarding paperwork and lab results
- Development of wellness plan & protocol
- Weekly coaching calls (30 minutes)
- Follow up session conducted via Zoom, if follow up blood work is needed
- Text message support for 1-off quick questions
- Meal plan support during month 1, if needed
This program combines the best of both worlds with nutritional therapy for tailored nutritional advice and health coaching for additional accountability and support throughout the behavior change process.
This is recommended for clients new to changing the way they eat, with substantial weight-loss goals, or those needing additional support through the behavior change process.
Nutritional Therapy Only Package
($249 plus the cost of lab work)
- 90 minute Initial Consultation via Zoom to discuss goals, on-boarding paperwork & lab results
- Plan and protocol development
- $99 follow-up sessions, booked as needed
This program is ideal for the rule follower who Is no stranger to implementing change when given guidance and protocols.
I invite each potential client to a free 20 minute consultation so I can learn more about the person and what they are struggling with.
Please note that as a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. I also do not provide medical advice. One should always consult a qualified medical professional before engaging in any dietary and/or lifestyle change.